Monday, May 28, 2012

A Brief Intro

I'm starting this blog hoping that as a writer and sports fan I can grow as the blog and my abilities continue to evolve. I look forward to the challenge and am excited about sharing my thoughts with people who care to read them. My goal is to create a site that is informative, possibly funny and most importantly a forum for conversation with people who share my interests and passions.

I'm still working on some formatting issues and I expect the layout of this site to change in time so I apologize in advance if some of the navigation links and sidebar pages aren't working properly. Definitely let me know if you notice anything that's off.

I've included some of my favorite soccer pages on the right sidebar of my site and I encourage all of you to check them out.

Lastly, please don't hesitate to comment and share your thoughts with me and other readers. Thanks and happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment